Sue manages our clients’ tender response processes and prepares powerful tenders and corporate communications.
She is an enthusiastic, motivated and articulate B2B writer in the professional services and financial services sector.
Sue has 15 years’ experience in business development and business communications. This includes five years in business development for a major Australian retail bank and eight years as the public relations manager of professional services organisations at state, national and international level.
With qualifications in law, communications and governance, Sue brings you:
- her ability to quickly synthesise the complexity of your business, your client’s industry and the requirements of the request for tender
- efficient and courteous collaboration with your multiple external and internal stakeholders to answer those requirements
- lateral thinking around key concepts and service delivery options
- strong writing skills that present the RFT response clearly and powerfully
- focus and ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.